Adam’s Demon Summoning to-do list:
- Contact Morton’s Salt as a potential sponsor.
- Contact Ginsu as a potential sacrificial dagger sponsor.
- Watch The Gate/The Gate II the necessary number of times to commit to memory Terry’s best practices for demon summoning.
- Purchase an Edie Brickell and the New Bohemians album. Maybe some King Diamond, too.
- Persuade the Wizard to divulge his secrets. (What’s in the Basket?)
- Collect a quantity of salt (enough to form a decent summoning circle) that has hit the Devil in the eye at least one time.
- Do push-ups.
- Purchase an Avon Necronomicon.
- Locate an antique Ouija board – preferably radioactive.
Once the summoning is complete, ask the Demon whether Rey is a Solo – despite the fact that Dan has provided several water-tight arguments refuting this theory.
For further reference, download the Videogres podcast from Libsyn or Itunes.